Wednesday 30 November 2016

YOLG minus 1 day



Only one more day until YOLG 2017 begins!  I've bought a few additional games during the Black Friday sales, trying to predict any that I'd want during the year.

For example, The Jackbox Party Box 3 was on sale for £13. The first collection is a family favourite, especially at Christmas, so when I saw this reduced it was an instant purchase!

I realised the other day, that my initial Dirty 30 was pretty impossible to complete - not only did I have all three of the Mass Effect games, but also The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition!  With my new job requiring me to commute to London everyday, there was no way I was going to be able to complete the 30 in one year.  So I did some shuffling.

What I'm left with is still going to be a challenge, there's no doubt about that, but it should be achieveable, especially as there's nothing new to distract me!

No comments:

Post a Comment