Wednesday 30 November 2016

My Dirty 30


So this is my list of shame that I'm aiming to complete within the 2017 YOLG.

All games are on the XBOX platform, feel free to send me a Friend Request, my gamertag is Ph1ltheee

Some are pretty old, and to be honest I probably wouldn't be touching them if it wasn't for this challenge - but that's the whole point!

  1. Assassins Creed: Black Flag (ACTIVE)
  2. Assassins Creed Chronicles: China (ACTIVE)
  3. Assassins Creed: Unity
  4. Battlefield Hardline (ACTIVE)
  5. Dead Space
  6. DOOM (ACTIVE)
  7. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (ACTIVE)
  8. Far Cry: Primal
  9. Forza Horizon 3 (ACTIVE)
  10. Gears of War: Judgement
  11. GTA V
  12. Guitar Hero Live (ACTIVE)
  13. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (ACTIVE)
  14. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
  15. Mass Effect 1
  16. Metro 2033 Redux (ACTIVE)
  17. Metro Last Light Redux
  18. Monkey Island SE
  19. Outlast
  20. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (ACTIVE)
  21. Saints Row 4
  22. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
  23. Styx: Master of Shadows
  24. Thief
  25. Undead Nightmare (ACTIVE)
  26. Unravel (ACTIVE)
  27. The Walking Dead Season 2
  28. The Witcher 3
  29. The Wolf Among Us
  30. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

 
Once I've completed this list I've still got a fair few games to complete, including:

  1. Dragon Age Inquisition (ACTIVE)
  2. Super Dungeon Bros (ACTIVE)
  3. I am Alive
  4. Mass Effect 2
  5. Mass Effect 3
  6. Games with GOLD for 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment